Doctor insights on:
Can I Make Myself Have A Heart Attack
It's simple: Economics. Remember supply and demand? Well, when the blood supply to an area of the heart does not meet demand of the cells to survive, tissue begins to die and that is a "heart attack". The most likely cause is obstruction of a blood vessel supplying the heart in the form of a clot or plaque. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it that rare for a 27-30 year old male to have a heart attack? Does it make it even rarer if they had recent normal ekg/stress/echo?No fam hist
Can an 18 year old have a heart attack? Ever since i was little, I have always had chest pain, sometimes i pass out, makes me dizzy, numbness in my left arm. The chest pain will last from a few seconds to 30 minutes, then goes away, however it happens mor
Yes. No symptoms: Yes, it's possible to have a heart attack or myocardial infarction w/o having any pain (unlike classic redd foxx in sanford & son). More often, rather than chest pain radiating up jaw and down arm, patient might complain of bad heartburn that won't go away, difficulty breathing or catching breath as if elephant sitting on chest, nausea etc. http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/heart-attack/ds00094. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Rare: The incidence of coronary artery disease in healthy 23 year old women is extremly uncommon. Heart disease is a disease of the middle aged and elderly. There are some forms of congential heart disease and if you have a family history of early coronary artery disease or are having what you feel to be symptoms of CAD see your doctor to discuss. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i have a heart attack after having weeks of symptoms?
- Can i have a heart attack from too much exercise?
- Im 27 and have a high bp can i have a heart attack at my age
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i tell if i'm having a heart attack?
- Can you make yourself have a panic attack?
- Can you have a heart attack with a normal ekg?
- Can you have a heart attack from marijuana?
- Talk to a cardiologist online