Doctor insights on:
Can I Live A Normal Life With A Chronic Std
STD is also known as Sexually transmitted disease. This is a disease which can be transmitted from one person to another person through sexually related activities. This does not limit these activities to heterosexual intercourse, but encompasses all modalities of human-to-human sexual activity. It does not include illnesses that may make an individual more susceptible to a condition because of a sexual ...Read more
Learn the prodrome: Many individuals with genital herpes have prodromal symptoms that let them know an outbreak is coming. It is important to know that lesions, especially if draining, are contagious. Most patients with herpes avoid sexual activity during their outbreaks. If outbreaks are frequent, suppressive medication can be helpful. The use of condoms can decrease transmission rate. ...Read more
Few: Infections that are caused by bacteria (including gonorrhea and chlamydia) can be cured with antibiotics if they are caught early, while infections caused by viruses (like herpes, hiv, or hepatitis c) can often be controlled somewhat with medications but can't be completely eliminated from the body. Finding any kind of infection early is best, so see your healthcare provider if you are concerned! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Testing: You did not list symptoms or exposure history. Even if you did, you need a local evaluation to confirm or exclude this collection of diagnoses. Only with a review of exposure history, exam and testing can this be answered with confidence. ...Read more
Why is there brown discharge coming out of me everyday? I've been tested for STDs and it's negative. Is this normal
I have been tested for every STD everything came back normal the only problem is my pH is at 8 how do I lower to 4?
I'm 17 and i've been checked for all STDs and they are negative but my discharge is liquid and white , it has no funny smell is this normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i live a normal life with toxic shame?
- How can i help my child live a normal life with type i diabetes?
- Can i still live a normal life with one kidney?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i live a healthy life with slightly enlarged heart?
- Can you live a normal life with hiv?
- Can people with hydrocephalus live a normal life?
- Can i lead a normal life if i am diagnosed with proctitis or ulcerative colitis?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free