Doctor insights on:
Can I Live A Normal Life With A Chronic Std
This is a disease which can be transmitted from one person to another person through sexually related activities. This does not limit these activities to heterosexual intercourse, but encompasses all modalities of human-to-human sexual activity. It does not include illnesses that may make an individual more susceptible to a condition because of a sexual ...Read more
Learn the prodrome: Many individuals with genital herpes have prodromal symptoms that let them know an outbreak is coming. It is important to know that lesions, especially if draining, are contagious. Most patients with herpes avoid sexual activity during their outbreaks. If outbreaks are frequent, suppressive medication can be helpful. The use of condoms can decrease transmission rate. ...Read more
Testing: You did not list symptoms or exposure history. Even if you did, you need a local evaluation to confirm or exclude this collection of diagnoses. Only with a review of exposure history, exam and testing can this be answered with confidence. ...Read more
Do bumps from STDs go away or do the have to be removed? If they do go away how long does it normally take?
Depends: Bumps from stds can be due to lots of different diagnoses. Doctor needs to make a diagnosis and determine treatment. ...Read more
I have been tested for every STD everything came back normal the only problem is my pH is at 8 how do I lower to 4?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i live a normal life with hep c?
- Can i live a normal life with toxic shame?
- Can i still live a normal life with one kidney?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a person with hiv live a normal life?
- Can people with ms live a normal life?
- Can you live a normal life with ms?
- Can people with herpes live a normal life?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free