Doctor insights on:
Can I Legally Force My Husband To Get An Std Test
This is a disease which can be transmitted from one person to another person through sexually related activities. This does not limit these activities to heterosexual intercourse, but encompasses all modalities of human-to-human sexual activity. It does not include illnesses that may make an individual more susceptible to a condition because of a sexual ...Read more
No: All 50 states have laws allowing kids autonomy over dealing with stds. Although some states limit that to above ages 12 or 14 years old. In addition, its unethical to force teenagers to do anything medical (including drug and std testing). However, talk about this with your physician and allow him/her to discuss it with your child. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends: Ideally that is exactly what should be happening in certain situations. If you are not absolutely sure of your partner's sexual habits (and who can be?...) then it would make sense to ask for such testing if time and conditions allow. Better even: do use protection if you are in doubt. ...Read more
Depends: Various stds have various incubation periods. Your best bet is to be seen and tested asap, and the repeat the test every few months. ...Read more
Where is a good place for a straight male in san francisco to get an STD test if you don't have insurance?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i legally force my teenage kid to get an std test?
- Can i legally force my boyfriend to get an std test?
- Can i legally force my girlfriend to get an std test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i get an std test while on my period?
- Can i get pregnant if my husband has had a vasectomy?
- How can i get pregnant if my husband pulls out?
- How can i get my husband to stop snoring?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free