Doctor insights on:
Can I Legally Force My Boyfriend To Get An Std Test
STD is also known as Sexually transmitted disease. This is a disease which can be transmitted from one person to another person through sexually related activities. This does not limit these activities to heterosexual intercourse, but encompasses all modalities of human-to-human sexual activity. It does not include illnesses that may make an individual more susceptible to a condition because of a sexual ...Read more
No: All 50 states have laws allowing kids autonomy over dealing with stds. Although some states limit that to above ages 12 or 14 years old. In addition, its unethical to force teenagers to do anything medical (including drug and std testing). However, talk about this with your physician and allow him/her to discuss it with your child. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My boyfriend is the only person i had unprotected sex with and my std test came up positive and his came up negative , what do that mean ?
Me and my boyfriend was having sex for 10 months, his std test came up negative and mines came up positive. What do that mean ?
My boyfriend is the only person i had unprotected sex with and my STD test came up positive and his came up negative. I got the treatment already..
STDs often are found: ...in only one person in a couple. They're not always transmitted. The tests aren't perfect, can give false results. Most STDs go away even without treatment, so bf's infection might have cleared before he was tested. Or he was treated but didn't tell you. Syphilis is only transmitted when early; maybe you're beyond that stage. If gonorrhea, chlamydia or syphilis, bf still needs treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i legally force my girlfriend to get an std test?
- Can i legally force my husband to get an std test?
- Can i legally force my teenage kid to get an std test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i get an std test while on my period?
- How can i get my boyfriend to get me pregnant?
- How can i get my boyfriend to stop repressing his anger and tell me how he feels?
- Can my boyfriend get acne if he kisses my face while i have an acne breakout?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free