Doctor insights on:
Can I Highlight Or Color My Hair If Im Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I'm 21weeks pregnant ( high risk with a cerclage ) is it safe to color my hair? ( will be using some bleach )
Is it safe to color my hair. During pregnancy? I am six months pregnant. I use loreal hair color are they safe during pregnancy?
Yes: You may color your hairGet a more detailed answer ›
Depends on hair dye: Depending on the hair dye you use, some are safe in pregnancy and others are not. The amount of systemic absorption, assuming you have no open sores in your scalp, is minimal, however...You need to research the brand you want to use and assure it is safe in pregnancy. ...Read more
I have seen a # of: doctors on healthtap give the green flag to coloring hair while pregnant. Other providers encourage women to avoid any unnecessary chemicals during pregnancy. Regarding what brand to buy - Healthtap doctors are asked not to endorse specific brands or product lines. Congratulations & stay well. ...Read more
Yes: I generally recommend not coloring your hair down to roots as to decrease absorption into your system. If you don't have to color your hair it is generally best not to. ...Read more
Applying skin hair bleach, body hair removing creams or hair coloring products safe while trying 2 conceive? How about during pregnancy?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i still dye my hair if im pregnant?
- Can i feel my stomach to see if im pregnant?
- How soon before my missed period can i know if im pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Im scared i my have hiv what can i do if im pregnant
- How can i know if im pregnant before my period?
- Can i still get my period if im pregnant?
- Can i get pregnant if im on my period?
- Talk to a dermatologist online