Doctor insights on:
Can I Have Sex A Week After Abortion Pill
Couples often worry about having sex during pregnancy. They may be afraid that having sex could cause a miscarriage or harm the baby. It is best to talk to your doctor or nurse midwife about your specific situation to make sure you are considered at low risk for complications such a ...Read more
I had an abortion pill 2 weeks ago i feel fine i missed my checkup and was wondering if its okay to have sex again i started bleedin yesterday again tho?
It's been a week since I took the abortion pill , is it safe to have sex without getting an infection?
2 to 3 weeks: You need to wait for everything to pass, confirm that everything has passed, and then wait for the bleeding and discharge to stop. This is usually about 2 weeks. ...Read more
I only took the first pill for abortion. Is it safe to have sex before taking the other abortion pill?
Really! NO!: Why don't you solve one unintended pregnancy problem before you create another. Once the 2nd pill is taken the cervix (mouth of womb) will open to allow the pregnancy tissue to pass, but it will also allow bacteria from sexual encounters to enter and infect the interior of the uterus. I hope that the ensuing cramping and bleeding will make having sex a very low priority. ...Read more
Abortion Pill: It is recommended that you avoid sexual activities involving vaginal penetration for 2 weeks after an abortion assuming that the abortion was complete ; you have been medically cleared by your physician. There can be variation in provider recommendations. Use prtotection? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When can i have sex after taking the abortion pill
- When can i have sex after abortion pill
- When can you have sex after taking abortion pill
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i get pregnant a week after an abortion?
- When can i have sex after a uti
- When can i have oral sex after
- When can i have sex after delivery
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free