Doctor insights on:
Can I Have Oral Sex While I Have A Hydrocele
I have a hydrocele in my left ball. When I am getting too much sex I have to face a massive pain.. My age is 26, ?
Soon: One can start having intercourse soon after a hydrocele if there is no swelling or pain. This can typically be done in around 10 days. Factors to take into account include the size of the hydrocele and comorbid conditions such as diabetes because these can prolong the wound healing phase after surgery. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Until...: There has been no magic timing to restrict sex after hydrocelectomy, but let common sense rule what we can do and need. So, as long as you can cope with postoperative pain and swelling, you can have sex whenever you like, but common sense guides most reasonable men not to have sex for at least 1-2 weeks after surgery there. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Recovery time after hydrocele surgery ??can i go back to worj after 1 week??any prob with sex drive??
Recovery: if your recovery is uncomplicated, you feel well off pain medications and no heavy lifting at your work...it's possible you could return at one week. ...Read more
I plan on having sex tomorrow with my partner and it has been exactly one week since my hydrocele surgery. Is this ok? Will i be fine?
Defer to Doctor: Not one of us here on health tap would feel comfortable answering this question. You have a surgeon who did surgery on you and provided you with specific instructions on your healing and post operative care. These instructions are vital and none of us here have access to this information. If your instructions did not include sexual activity then i would recommend you contact the surgeon about it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon after having a hydrocele removed can i start having sex again?
- Can i have sex a week after abortion pill?
- How long until i can have sex after a salpingo oophorectomy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i safely have sex with my wife during her menses using a condom?
- I have hpv can i pass it by giving oral sex to my partner
- Can i have a daily glass of wine while on lexapro?
- Can i have a mole removed while pregnant?
- Talk to a urologist online for free