Doctor insights on:
Can I Have My Hair Relaxed If Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Chemicals !!!!: Why take the chance. This is just too important. ...Read more
No: Hair dyes now are very safe. To be extra cautious, some people will wait until after the first trimester before they color their hair. Of course, always be sure you are in a well-ventilated area regardless of your gestational age. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i dye my hair while pregnant?
- Can i bleach my hair while pregnant?
- Can i be pregnant and have my period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i get pregnant and have my period?
- Can i be pregnant if i have had my period?
- If i have my period can i still be pregnant
- Can i be pregnant and still have my period?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online