Doctor insights on:
Can I Have Meningitis Vaccination During Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Several available: The hib vaccine has been widely used since the 90's to prevent hemophyllis meningitis.The pneumococcal vaccine has been in wide use since 2000 and the Meningococcal since 2005. These aid in preventing some forms of meningitis, but there are others and vaccination does not provide 100% protection against them all. ...Read more
Son turned a year old last week and received his meningitis vaccination. Now there is a red hard lump! is this normal?
Latin word for cow, vacca, because of the smallpox/cowpox work of edward jenner, vaccination is the administration of a substance, live organism or otherwise, that stimulates the immune response to prevent a specific disease. Primarily a preventative procedure, some vaccines can ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some ways i can have my husband help me during pregnancy?
- Can i test during pregnancy to see if your child will have fap?
- Can i take a pregnancy test after i have been drinking alcohol?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i safely have sex with my wife during her menses using a condom?
- Can i eat tamarind during pregnancy?
- Can i eat basil during pregnancy?
- Can i take a pregnancy test during implantation bleeding?
- Talk to a pediatrician online