Doctor insights on:
Can I Have Hot Chocolate While Pregnant
Caffeine - pregnancy: The starbucks grande (16 fl. Oz.) hot chocolate has 25 mg of caffeine. This is less caffeine than starbucks coffees (not decaf) & many of their teas. Americanpregnancy.Org states caffeine "is a stimulant and is not recommended during pregnancy. Caffeine can increase your blood pressure and heart rate and can lead to dehydration." with that said, if you elect to have caffeine - use in moderation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I am 13 weeks pregnant & my husband accidently dropped a full medium hot chocolate from dunkin donuts on my belly. Is the baby okay?
Yes: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is dementia with lewy bodies?
- Where to get a cyst removed
- Group b staph
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Remedies for itchy armpit
- Avoidant personality causes
- I think i got bitten by a spider how dangerous is a spider
- Vascular aorta
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online