Doctor insights on:
Can I Have Hot Chocolate While Pregnant
Caffeine - pregnancy: The starbucks grande (16 fl. Oz.) hot chocolate has 25 mg of caffeine. This is less caffeine than starbucks coffees (not decaf) & many of their teas. Americanpregnancy.Org states caffeine "is a stimulant and is not recommended during pregnancy. Caffeine can increase your blood pressure and heart rate and can lead to dehydration." with that said, if you elect to have caffeine - use in moderation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I am 13 weeks pregnant & my husband accidently dropped a full medium hot chocolate from dunkin donuts on my belly. Is the baby okay?
Can I eat pasteries,chocolate rom rolls ..as m 6 mnths pregnant and eating this stuff since starting. ....worried now?
Yes: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i drink hot chocolate while pregnant?
- Can i drink chocolate milk while pregnant?
- Can i take tylenol while pregnant or having contractions?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take hot showers while pregnant?
- Can i get pregnant or have surgery while taking warfarin?
- Can i get pregnant while having an underactive thyroid?
- Can i get pregnant while i have mirena inserted?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online