Doctor insights on:
Can I Have Blood Clots With Implantation Bleeding
One common meaning refers to the process by which an embryo attaches to the uterus of a woman so that she is pregnant. Many think of it as 'sticking.' implantation in humans always occurs when the embryo is between 6-7 days old. A very popular concept on the internet now in 2012, 'implantation bleeding, ' is speculative ...Read more
Not really: Politely, "implantation bleeding" is mostly an internet fad - 'real' implantation bleeding is sporadic and highly unpredictable, and doesn't happen at all in most cases. No, it's not like a period - bleeding that heavy is unlikely 'implantation, ' could be breakthrough or other reasons. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you have blood clots during implantation bleeding?
- I have heavy bleeding with blood clots
- Does implantation bleeding have blood clots?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can implantation bleeding be heavy with clots?
- Can implantation bleeding have clots?
- Can they be blood clots in implantation bleeding?
- Can i get a deep tissue massage if have a blood clot in my leg?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free