Doctor insights on:
Can I Have A Neck Lift
What kind of anesthesia is used for a neck lift? I don't really want to be awake while someone is cutting my neck. Can i ask for general anesthesia if I have a neck lift?
Yes for General: Necklifts can be performed either under local anesthesia, local anesthesia with sedation or general anesthesia. The most important consideration is that sedation/general anesthesia should only be performed by a anesthesiologist in an operating room. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Same as a face lift: You may get other opinions, but in my mind there is really no such thing as an isolated neck lift. A facelift will rejuvenate the face from the lower eyelids to the base of the neck, and often the most beneficial effects are seen in the neck and along the jawline. Excess skin must be removed in an inconspicuous area, and this is why the incisions are around the ears, no matter what is "lifted.". ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Neck lift: The pain is not bad from a neck lift, but it will feel tight for a few months. You will have to wear a garment for 1-2 weeks, and perhaps longer at night because swelling can be variable. No strenuous activity for 6-8 weeks. http://www.dassmd.com/neck-lift-beverly-hills.html. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Usually: A necklift is usually part of management of the lower 2/3 of the face. A facelift therefore usually includes a necklift since these areas are interrelated. The recovery process is usually 5-7 days and not very uncomfortable. I hope this helps. Obviously, a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon will help you decide what is the right approach for you! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a stiff neck what can i do
- I have a sore throat and my ear hurts when i swallow what can thus be
- Can i have sex a week after abortion pill?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon after a miscarriage can i have an orgasm?
- I have a stiff neck from hitting my head
- I have a swollen gland on the right side of my neck what does this mean
- How long until i can have sex after a salpingo oophorectomy?
- Talk to a plastic surgeon online for free