Doctor insights on:
Can I Have A False Positive Pregnancy Test
Did pregnancy test was faint positive I've had massive back pain,bleeding and cramping nauseas now few days later nothing am I pregnant or false alarm?
Repeat the test: It would be useful to repeat the test. Use first morning urine and follow the instructions for the test carefully. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time. You may consider implanted contraceptive, or IUD. Practice safe sex. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Yes : Certain tumors produce HCG and these will produce a false-positive pregnancy test even in a man. A chemical pregnancy (in which the conception is lost very early) might be considered a false-positive. I trust the specimen is not contaminated. Good luck; i hope that whatever comes next is what you want. ...Read more
I have had two positive pregnancy tests but the line is very faint. Is it correct or is it possible to have a false positive pregnancy test?
What factors can contribute to a false positive pregnancy test? I'm not on any medication and an curious if my positive result might be incorrect.
Probably positive: It's probably positive. The test checks for the Beta subunit of HCG, and it doesn't cross react with other hormones. It sounds like you are pregnant. ...Read more
Could i get a false positive pregnancy test 3 weeks after my early m/c I have particals in my urine ? So am i really pregnant again
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i have pregnancy symptoms before a positive test?
- Can you have a false positive on a pregnancy test?
- Can i get a false positive on a pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i get a false positive pregnancy test?
- Can i take a pregnancy test after i have been drinking alcohol?
- Can you get a false positive pregnancy test on mirena?
- Can stress cause a false positive pregnancy test?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online