Doctor insights on:
Can I Go To The Er To Have A Mucocele Removed From My Lower Lip
Mucocele, also known as a mucous cyst, is the development of a painless sac of mucous in the mouth, most commonly on the interior of the lower lip, which form following blockage of salivary ducts or from the rupture of a salivary gland. Mucoceles are rarely medically worrisome but can develop into a permanent fibrous ...Read more
I have lots of mucoceles in my lower lip with different sizes (like 10 of them). I don't feel good about them.Is it an oral caner?
Sometimes I get mucocele bubbles on my lower lip, especially after I use the chapstick brand lip balm. What should I do about the bubble? Pop it?
I have a large cyst on my lower lip. It is extremely painful. Ive had it 4 months and once a month it swells and the skin breaks. It is not a mucocele?
I've noticed a small purple bump on my lower lip, doesn't hurt, bleed or puss. It's not a mucocele nor a cold sore. I've had it for a couple of weeks.
Yesterday morning I had a mucocele in my lower right lip removed. My lip is swollen from stitches and it's hard to eat; when will swelling go down?
Had mucocele removed in lower lip, do I have to take a round of antibiotics after procedure? Do I really need them?
Hi doc i hv a mucous cyst on my lower lip right side. 3 times i has grown n bursted . Nw dre is a small white boil left.Went to doc said surgery reqd.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i have a mole removed from my head?
- Can i go to the er for a uti?
- Should i go to the er if i have a resptoriy infection
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a black spot on my lower lip
- I have a lump on my lower lip
- Where can i get my lower back lipomas removed
- What can i eat after having my wisdom teeth removed?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free