Doctor insights on:
Can I Go To The Er To Have A Mucocele Removed From My Lower Lip
Mucocele, also known as a mucous cyst, is the development of a painless sac of mucous in the mouth, most commonly on the interior of the lower lip, which form following blockage of salivary ducts or from the rupture of a salivary gland. Mucoceles are rarely medically worrisome but can develop into a permanent fibrous ...Read more
I have lots of mucoceles in my lower lip with different sizes (like 10 of them). I don't feel good about them.Is it an oral caner?
Sometimes I get mucocele bubbles on my lower lip, especially after I use the chapstick brand lip balm. What should I do about the bubble? Pop it?
I have a large cyst on my lower lip. It is extremely painful. Ive had it 4 months and once a month it swells and the skin breaks. It is not a mucocele?
I've noticed a small purple bump on my lower lip, doesn't hurt, bleed or puss. It's not a mucocele nor a cold sore. I've had it for a couple of weeks.
Yesterday morning I had a mucocele in my lower right lip removed. My lip is swollen from stitches and it's hard to eat; when will swelling go down?
Had a mucocele in my inner lip surgically removed 2 mnt ago. Result of the surgery is that I have a hard small scar tissue bump. Will it go away?
I have a bump inside my lower right lip. I've heard that it can be a mucocele but mine is colored clear is it still a mucocele?
Is? can be.: I can't tell you for sure what it is without actually seeing it, but many mucoceles can have a clear liquid. If you still have it or it reoccurs you should have a dentist check it out. There are other possible lesions that might appear similar and even some mucoceles need treatment other than just "popping" it. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a dull pain and cramp on my left leg from the thigh to my feet
- Should i go to the doctor if i have a broken blood vessel in my eye
- What can i do for my cut on the eyelid without going to a doctor?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a spondylolysis in my lumbar spine what can i do to relieve the pain
- If i am having chest pain for a week should i go to the er
- I have bv can i just go to a clinic and ask for the meds to clear it
- How can i prevent my child from having an adverse reaction to a vaccine?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free