Doctor insights on:
Can I Go To School With An Ovarian Cyst If Pain
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Ovarian cyst: A cyst (follicle) ruptures each month as you ovulate. Sometimes, the follicle (cyst) that contains the egg that you should ovulate grows bigger and the egg inside stops developing. The cyst nay rupture and cause pain or discomfort. Using birth control pills will prevent the cysts and the pain or you can use ibuprofen, naproxen, or some type of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent. ...Read more
I am 18, under huge stress with school exams, i suffer from ovarian cysts and i was sexually taken advantage of.I took map, but feel pulse in my belly?
Is it normal my ovarian cysts still didnt go away. The pain from the cysts are getting worse its been 5 months. Had ruptured cysts a few times.
I had an ovarian cyst rupture 3 weeks ago how long will the pain & discharge last untill back to normal !? & the fluid when will it go away ?
So sorry : I'm so sorry you had to go through that. Those can be very very painful. If you're 3w post rupture, the pain should be getting better by now. You may want to give it another 7 to 10 days, and if the pain is still severe consider seeing your doctor for a repeat ultrasound to make sure everything looks normal. I don't know if the discharge is related to the rapture at all. They could be separate issues. ...Read more
I've had this dull but yet sometimes sharp pain in my ovaries. I do have history of ovarian cysts. this pain has been going on for 4 days off and on.
I have been going to doctors for years for my ovarian cysts I'm always in pain what else can i do i have one ovary removed?
Chronic pelvic pain: ...can be due to many causes, and small ovarian cysts are not among them. Large persistent cysts should be removed surgically, or the entire ovary. Kidney stones, neuro-muscular disorders, psychogenic causes, IBS, infections are all among the causes of chronic pelvic pain. Consult with the doctor that has been ordering ultrasounds for your cysts as a start. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long can i wait with ear pain to see if it goes away without seeing a doctor?
- How long can i wait with eye pain to see if it goes away without seeing a doctor?
- How to tell if the pain is an ovarian cyst or appendicitis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can i wait with wheezing to see if it goes away without seeing a doctor?
- How long can i wait with red eyes to see if it goes away without seeing a doctor?
- Can i jog if i have an ovarian cyst?
- How long can i wait with anemia to see if it goes away without seeing a doctor?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free