Doctor insights on:
Can I Go Swimming When I Have Cold Sores
Wait for complete: healing. Just because the cold sore is scabbed over doesn’t mean it's no longer contagious. Eat, talk, smile, and your scab can break and the fluid can leak out. If you have any further queries click this --> https://www.healthtap.com/experts/12714048-dr-vahe-yetimyan ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I think I have cold sores under my lash line of my left eye. Should i be concerned? Can it go into my eye? Had 2 small cold sores a few days ago on upper lip, they are healing now. Whole left cheek is sore.
Your doctor can : Prescribe valtrex. Melissa officinalis or lemon balm (cream) has been shown in european studies to help expedite cold sore healing. It can reduce healing time by 1/2. Studies also show regular use can help v recurrences. Brief supplementation w lysine 1, 000mg orally 3x a day at the onset, can hasten healing. Your dermatologist can provide laser treatments. ...Read more
Extremely scared that I might have herpes and that I'm not active but I have done things with a guy and I'm scared because I have cold sores
Cold sores: Cold sores frequently brek out when your immune system i compromised. Since you state that you have chronic fatigue and depression this could be allowing the virus to break out. There is also antiviral medication available which may help... You should discuss this with you physician or dentist. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Swimming after a hysterectomy
- If i have cold sores on my mouth can they spread further down into my throat
- How can i cure my cold sores without having to use drugs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i exercise when i have a cold?
- If i have cold sores can i get genital herpes
- Can i go swimming when im not on my period?
- I have a sore throat and my ear hurts when i swallow what can thus be
- Talk to a dermatologist online