Doctor insights on:
Can I Give Prenatal Vitamins To My Children
Other option better: No harm in it, really, but a prenatal vitamin may not contain the amount of other vitamins and minerals (like calcium and vitamin d) recommended for this age. A multivitamin specifically formulated for older men or women would be a better option. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
During my pregnancy I took prenatal vitamins and notice my hair grew longer and fuller. Will prenatal vitamins give me same results not pregnant ?
Probably: The vast majority of people get inadequate levels of vitamins and minerals from their diets, as the food we eat often is deficient in them. Thus, I recommend that everyone take a quality multivitamin to insure we get the vitamins and minerals we need. While this is very important when pregnant, those who are not pregnant also need and benefit from vitamins. See http://tinyurl.com/mzrkbx8 ...Read more
My doctor prescribed me iron supplements twice a day & prenatal vitamins once a day. Can I take all 3 of them together or I should give sum hours gap?
Breastfeeding. Yesterday missed to give liquid vitamin D to my 3months old baby. Is it ok? I am taking prenatal vitamins that also contain vitamin D
Can prenatal vitamins give you the some of the same symptoms has pregnancy ? Like breast tenderness fatigue gas and a little abdominal pain?
Unlikely: I've never heard of any vitamins causing breast tenderness. Vitamins are very unlikely to cause fatigue, gas or abdominal pain unless you're allergic to one or more of the ingredients- for example, some vitamins contain soy or gluten which are common allergens. If you're sure you aren't pregnant then try stopping them to see if you feel better, then restart. If it causes problems try another type. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i give sarcoidosis to my children?
- My 5 month old baby is constipated what can i give him to relive the problem
- Can i give my baby gatorade to treat dehydration?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i give milk to my child with diarrhea?
- What should i do to improve my sperm count any vitamin i can take?
- What vitamins can i take to make my teeth stronger?
- What vitamin supplements can i take to help strengthen my nails?
- Talk to a pediatrician online