Doctor insights on:
Can I Get Sick From Drinking Semen From Animals
Can you get HIV from drinking coffee that had hiv+ blood/ semen in it without your knowledge? Is that possible?
Highly unlikely: Highly unlikely but why would someone do that? ...Read more
No: In general, this is a very safe activity after being in a monogamous relationship where both partners have been tested for sexually transmitted disease. I have seen a patient in the past who got diarrhea each time she swallowed her partner's semen. My theory is that she had an allergic reaction to some protein in her partner's semen. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Im a male and my partner is also a male and the situation here is " can I drink his semen"?
Is this dangerous for me?
No: When a woman (or man) swallows semen or sperm, her body just treats it as food (a small snack). It has no effect on her body, so if her shows some changes, it is merely by coincidence. However, life is never that simple. During the process of obtaining that semen, she might also obtain various viruses, bacteria, ureaplasma, etc..., from he who is the source of the semen. So, swallower beware. ...Read more
I was wondering if there was anything I could take to thin out my semen? My semen is thick and chunky even when I have taken effort to drink more h2o.
No: because it impairs sperm structure and function, and may well be the reason that you and your partner are experiencing fertility issues. Anytime someone asks me if drinking before or after activity X, or drug Y (or whatever), I am concerned that drinking is too important a focus in your life, which is one step on the road to an alcohol problem. Be honest with your doctor about it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i die from drinking 3 beers if my liver is sick from mono?
- Can drinking orange juice prevent me from getting as sick from the flu?
- Can i get sick from eating bad meat even after cooking it?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i get kidney stones from drinking 1000 miligrams of creatine a day?
- Can i get hiv from sharing a drink?
- Can i get rabies from an infected person or can i only get it from animals?
- Can i get sick from bed bug bites?
- Talk to a urologist online for free