Doctor insights on:
Can I Get Salmonella Poisoning From A Turtle Bite
Yes-certainly!: Salmonella infections occur by coming in contact with turtles or other reptiles, amphibians, and its surroundings. Salmonella can cause a serious or even life-threatening infection in people, even though the bacteria do not make reptiles or amphibians sick.- in 2007, a 4wk-old baby died in fl, from salmonella in which the salmonella from the turtle and they boy, matched. ...Read more
Toxic ingestion (also called "poisoning") is a condition in which a person has eaten or drank a substance that causes ill symptoms or damage to his body. Taking an overdose of a medicine, taking any dose of a poison, drinking too much vodka, or accidentally drinking antifreeze . . . are all ...Read more
What happens if you eat ever so slightly pink chicken, can you really get food poisoning and salmonella from that?
Does minocycline cure salmonella. If so if i take the med every day (which I do for acne) will i never get salmonella poisoning?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can you get salmonella poisoning?
- Can irradiation get rid off food poisoning from e coli and salmonella?
- Can i get mercury poisoning from salmon supplements?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get salmonella from cookie dough?
- Can you get salmonella from raw eggs?
- Can you get salmonella from undercooked brownies?
- Can you get salmonella from fish?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online