Doctor insights on:
Can I Get Salmonella Poisoning From A Turtle Bite
Yes-certainly!: Salmonella infections occur by coming in contact with turtles or other reptiles, amphibians, and its surroundings. Salmonella can cause a serious or even life-threatening infection in people, even though the bacteria do not make reptiles or amphibians sick.- in 2007, a 4wk-old baby died in fl, from salmonella in which the salmonella from the turtle and they boy, matched. ...Read more
Does minocycline cure salmonella. If so if i take the med every day (which I do for acne) will i never get salmonella poisoning?
What happens if you eat ever so slightly pink chicken, can you really get food poisoning and salmonella from that?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of infection can i get from a bug bite?
- Can you get carbon monoxide poisoning from a gas stove?
- Can i get a uti from my boyfriend?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i get a yeast infection from my boyfriend?
- Can i get pregnant from a horse?
- How can i quickly get rid of a swollen lip from being hit?
- If mom has a cold how can i prevent my newborn from getting it to
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online