Doctor insights on:
Can I Get Rid Of Pain Two Years After Knee Surge In My Back And Knee And Foot
I broke my big toe 1.5 years ago.No surgery was needed but it's a bit crooked.Now my whole foot and knee hurt when I walk a bit more than usual.Help!
Go to Pain Clinic: Statistically the probability of curing your pain is low because you have a chronic pain syndrome. You need to be seen at a multidisciplinary chronic pain management center. You may need a combined program of medication, physical therapy, and psychological management to relieve you chronic pain. Of course, before treatment is started, they will have to evaluate you and determine the cause. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Arthroscopy: If you have a meniscal tear and it hasn't improved after a year it probably won't you will then need to undergo an arthroscopic procedure to correct the problem. Then your pain should be improved. If you already had a procedure, then the question is how much of your pain is from arthritis or do you have a new injury. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I still have swelling in my knee after a arthroscopic knee surgery for a torn meniscus from a year and a half ago. How do I get rid of it? Is it bad?
What is the outside leg pain from knee to ankle caused by? It occurs when i move my foot/ankle. Also what can I do to get rid of it?
Should i be concerned if my boyfriend has a calcium deposite on his knee is there any way a doctor can get rid of it without having to do surgery?
I want someone to show me how to get rid of a knee joint contracture without surgery yet I have not had any luck. I need help.?
How do I get rid of a blood blister on my calf? I had knee surgery and the cast gave me a really big blood blister on my calf.
Pain after foot surgery, tkr severe pain behind knee , 8 years later, several strokes, i can't get my foo, heel or tendont fix i think i ruptored a tendon in my foot, ankle or heel, in richland, wa. Have seen 35 doctor's, 350 appointments, and get no wher
Tore lateral meniscus slightly almost a year back and had surgery to fix it, went back to dance within a couple weeks because the dr said no therapy was needed. Now my knee hurts if I am on my feet for too long or walking more than a short distance?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do to get rid of pain and swelling after getting a lip piercing?
- How can i get rid of pimples on my back and face quickly?
- What can i do to get rid of chest and back pain when i eat and swallow?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take amoxicillin to get rid of my foul odor and vaginal discharge?
- How can i get rid of razor burn and ingrown hairs by my inner thigh?
- I have pain in my right knee and at night it hurts worse what could it be
- I have back pain in lower back and have traces of blood in my urine what is this
- How can i get rid of the pain and stiffness in my neck?