Doctor insights on:
Can I Get Rid Of A Bunion Without Surgery
See below: There is no non-operative cure, but several things may alleviate symptoms and halt progression: wide, low healed shoes or custom made shoes; orthoses to improve support and alignment; night splinting to improve toe alignment, stretching to maintain joint mobility; bunion pads to decrease irritation; application of ice after activity to decrease inflammation; analgesics. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have been told by a podiatrist that the only way i can permanently get rid of corns is to have bunion surgery. Is this true?
Surgical correction: Taylors bunion is corrected in several different ways depending upon the exact cause. Sometimes simply removing the bony prominence will do. Other times the bone must be cut and repositioned. Your podiatrist will evaluate your x-Ray and be able to decide what is best to correct your particular situation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of bunions without surgery?
- How to get rid of a bunion without surgery?
- Can bunions be corrected without surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get rid of gynecomastia without surgery?
- Can i get rid of a uti without antibiotics?
- How can i get dimples without surgery?
- Is it possible to get rid of hemorrhoids without surgery or can i only help the symptoms?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free