Doctor insights on:
Can I Get Pubic Lice By Wearing Shorts
Body lice (pediculus humanus corporis) are similar to head lice. These are tiny parasitic insects live on the clothes and can often be seen at the seams. They feed on the blood of the host, and can spread certain infections. Generally these are found in the homeless or those who are ...Read more
Pubic lice: The most effective approach is to retreat lice. The reason is that not all pediculicides kill the eggs. It is best to retreat in the window when the eggs have hatched into nymphs but are not yet hatching new eggs. There are however, some pediculicides which are strongly ovicidal. ...Read more
Shaving is not: Sufficient. Pubic lice (phthirus pubis) can be treated with otc product like nix (permethrin) or rid. Other options are prescription medications like Malathion (kept on affected area for 8 to 12 hours); invermectin (2 pills – may need to repeated in 10 days); lindane (if you have failed other treatments). ...Read more
No: No.It is a contagious problem from someone who is currently infected. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- In hostels can i get bedbugs or lice in my pubic hairs
- How do i get rid of pubic lice?
- How can you get pubic lice?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Getting rid of pubic lice
- Can i get a fungus wearing acrylic nails?
- The advantages of wearing cycling shorts
- Can you see pubic lice?
- Talk to a pediatrician online