Doctor insights on:
Can I Get Pregnant With An Enlarged Uterus
Less likely: In order to become pregnant, your uterus needs to be disease free. An enlarged uterus may indicate a disease that will prevent pregnancy. Though not impossible, it is less likely that you can become pregnant. If pregnancy is desired, i recommend that you discuss this with your gynecologist. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I have an enlarged uterus due to uterine muscles. My doctor gave me provera (medroxyprogesterone) 10mg for 3 months. Can i still get pregnant?
Do some people just have an enlarged uterus? I have never been pregnant before I am kind of worried what they will find? I don't have any symptoms?
It depends: Uterine enlargement can be from a variety of conditions such as fibroids or adenomyosis both of which may affect future fertility. Enlargement may also be from carrying pregnancies. In other words, the reason for uterine enlargement needs to be determined to answer your question. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i get pregnant without a uterus?
- Can a woman get pregnant with no uterus?
- Can you get pregnant with no uterus?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you still get pregnant without a uterus?
- Can a person without a uterus get pregnant?
- Can you still get pregnant with a prolapsed uterus?
- Can you get pregnant with prolapsed uterus?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free