Doctor insights on:
Can I Get Pregnant Two Weeks Before My Period
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Of course: Two weeks before a period is the easiest time to get pregnant, because that's when most women ovulate. ...Read more
I had unprotected sex two weeks before my period and a week later I had my period. Why wasn't I able to get pregnant? Me and my boyfriend are trying.
I had unprotected sex two weeks before my period I took the morning after pill 13 hours later (levonorgestrel 1.5mg) will I get pregnant plz answer?
Probably not: If taken sooner than 72 hours after intercourse it is very effective ...Read more
Symptom calendar : Consider keeping a calendar documenting your periods and your symptoms. This will help your doctor determine the pattern and determine if there is a true relationship between your symptoms and being mid cycle ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i get pregnant 2 weeks before my period?
- Can i get pregnant 2 weeks after my period?
- Can i get pregnant 1 week before my period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i get pregnant two days before my period?
- Getting pregnant before a period
- Can i get pregnant 2 days before my period?
- Can i get pregnant the week before my period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free