Doctor insights on:
Can I Get Pregnant If Its My First Time Having Sex
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I had sex unprotection we use the pull out method. It was my first time doing the pull out method. Can i get pregnant from that?
I had sex for the first time and I was on my first day of period, is there a possibility for me to get pregnant?
No: If it was the first day of your period and your period started at the time you expected it, then no. ...Read more
If I have sex for the first time isit very likely there a high possibility tht I will get pregnant even if I use protection?
We have just married.. My wife and I am also virgin. Is there any chance to get pregnant without use of condom. And the first time we are doing sex.
During sex spotted white milky discharge with no oder for the first time we have been hoping to get pregnant. It was a lot seen wen he first stuck in.
Yes: That is how the system works. If you both are fertile and this happened around the the time she ovulates, get ready to be a daddy. ...Read more
Couples often worry about having sex during pregnancy. They may be afraid that having sex could cause a miscarriage or harm the baby. It is best to talk to your doctor or nurse midwife about your specific situation to make sure you are considered at low risk for complications such a ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i get pregnant on my first time?
- How many time can i have sex during ovulation for pregnant?
- Will it hurt the first time i have sex
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Best time to have sex without getting pregnant
- I'm 4 months pregnant its painful when i have sex
- Can i get pregnant and have my period?
- If i had sex just before my periods can i get pregnant
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online