Doctor insights on:
Can I Get Pregnant If I Never Had My Period
The menstrual cycle begins with the shedding of the uterine lining, resulting in bleeding from the vagina. A few weeks later, one ovary releases an egg and the uterine lining thickens in preparation for a potential pregnancy. Pregnancy can occur at this stage if sperm fertilizes the egg. If the egg is not fertilized, the egg will leave your body and ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i get pregnant if i never had a period?
- If i just had my period can i get pregnant
- Can i get pregnant if i have not had my period 9 months?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I had my period but can i still be pregnant
- I had my period can i still be pregnant
- Can i be pregnant after i had my period?
- I had my period can i be pregnant
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free