Doctor insights on:
Can I Get Pregnant If I Never Had A Period
Can you get pregnant if you on depo spotting cause i been on depo before never had a period nor spotting what do that mean?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I had my mirena taken out two weeks ago. I'm trying for my second baby. I never had a period while on mirena. My doctor said it could take up to three months before my period returns. Can i get pregnant before having a period?
25 never had a period, have a 40 year old looking uterus. Waiting for hormone replacements and cat scan. Can i get pregnant now or in future ?
Why no period?: You need to find out what the status of your ovaries is. Are they present? Of normal size? Are there follicles? Is there a problem with your pituitary? You need to consult with a reproductive endocrinologist to evaluate your overall situation. Your question cannot be answered without a lot more investigation. Good luck! ...Read more
No: Menstrual periods, which involve shedding the uterine lining when a pregnancy does not occur, do not happen while pregnant. However, many women mistake bleeding or spotting during pregnancy for a normal menstrual period, especially if they are accustomed to having irregular cycles. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i get pregnant if i never had my period?
- Can i get shingles if i never had chickenpox?
- Can i be pregnant if i had a period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i get pregnant if i have not had my period 9 months?
- I had my period but can i still be pregnant
- I had my period can i still be pregnant
- Can i be pregnant after i had my period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free