Doctor insights on:
Can I Get Pregnant During Ovulation
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Spike The Balls: The books say just around ovulation;before then,no egg has been ejected. Remember the basal body temperature(BBT) test?When your morning temperature spikes up a degree you've ovulated.Then you have a few days to spike it with a sperm.But let me tell you what my momma told me when I was just a tyke: you can get pregnant any time anywhere, under any circumstance (except when garbed in a diving suit) ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Fertile zone: A women is capable of getting pregnant about 5 days a month. 2 days before ovulation the sperm will live to meet the egg on ouvlation day, On the actual day of ovulation, and 2 days after ovulation, the egg will live to meet sperm. This is called the fertile zone. It is importanant to know when you have ovulated, if you want to maximixe pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i only get pregnant during ovulation?
- Can you get pregnant during ovulation bleeding?
- Can you get pregnant not during ovulation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you only get pregnant during ovulation?
- Can precum get you pregnant during ovulation?
- Can i get pregnant on the day i ovulate?
- Can i get pregnant the day of ovulation?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free