Doctor insights on:
Can I Get Pregnant During Ovulation
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Spike The Balls: The books say just around ovulation;before then,no egg has been ejected. Remember the basal body temperature(BBT) test?When your morning temperature spikes up a degree you've ovulated.Then you have a few days to spike it with a sperm.But let me tell you what my momma told me when I was just a tyke: you can get pregnant any time anywhere, under any circumstance (except when garbed in a diving suit) ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Fertile zone: A women is capable of getting pregnant about 5 days a month. 2 days before ovulation the sperm will live to meet the egg on ouvlation day, On the actual day of ovulation, and 2 days after ovulation, the egg will live to meet sperm. This is called the fertile zone. It is importanant to know when you have ovulated, if you want to maximixe pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Pregnancy occurs when the sperm meets the egg and fertilizes it in the fallopian tubes. Ovulation is the porcess by which a woman releases an egg. Therefore, an egg must be released for pregnancy to occur. Ovulation occurs usually around day 10-17 of the menstrual cycle, with day 1 being the day you get your period. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i only get pregnant during ovulation?
- Can precum get you pregnant during ovulation?
- If i had unprotected sex two days before ovulation can i still get pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sex 7 days before ovulation can i get pregnant
- Had sex a week before ovulation can i get pregnant
- Can i get pregnant during the inactive pills?
- Can i get pregnant on my last day of ovulation?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free