Doctor insights on:
Can I Get Pregnant By
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
~20% per cycle: The ideal time to have sex is 1-2 days prior to ovualtion. Doing so would probably yield ~20% chance of conceiving each cycle, ~50% chance conceiving within 6 months, ~85% conceiving within one year. If not pregnant by then, recommend seek infertility evaluation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Have sex : If you want to get pregnant then time intercourse around ovulation. Ovulation occurs consistently about 14 days before your next cycle. This allows you to predict when you should be ovulating. I notice you are 22. What is the hurry? Enjoy your youth. You only get to be young once. ...Read more
Slow down: It seems illogical at first, but anxiety to become pregnant is not productive. At least it seems longer and causes more anxiety. There are many stories of couples "trying" for months or years without success. They go on a cruise or a vacation and just relax and enjoy each other. Pregnancy usually follows. If you think you maybe having fertility issues, see a fertility specialist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i get pregnant with implanon?
- Can i get pregnant if i was on top?
- Can i get pregnant on the injection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i get pregnant at 44?
- Can i get pregnant with an iud?
- Can i get pregnant with underwear on?
- Can i get pregnant with a fibroid?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online