Doctor insights on:
Can I Get Pelvic Inflammatory Disease As A Complication From A Miscarriage
Yes : It can happen.Get a more detailed answer ›
Pelvic inflammatory refers to inflammation and or infection of pelvic organs which consist of uterus , ovaries and fallopian tubes . It causes scarring as it heals. Common agents for infections are gonorrhea and chlamydia in youn sexually active women. Endometriosis also causes pelvic inflammation on a non infectious basis . Infections warrant treatment to ...Read more
Many: 1% of child bearing aged women get pid to the best of our reckoning. Many cases go unreported, particularly in developing countries. Pid is really a form of an std. Symptoms can be mild or severe, mimicking appendicitis. Young women who have multiple sex partners and don't use barrier protection are much more likely to get pid. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: No, it is not.Get a more detailed answer ›
Not really: use protection to avoid PID.Get a more detailed answer ›
How to get pelvic inflammatory disease and endometriosis, what does it feel like and how to cure it?
If you get treated for pelvic inflammatory disease could your partner use the same pills as while
Yes, but: Yes you can go to an er, but unless you feel very sick this is a time-consuming and very expensive way to do it. If you are not acutely ill (fever, chills, severe pain) a doctor's office visit is a better choice. I'll also say, with no offense at all to any er doctor, that pid is also very often over-diagnosed in the er setting. ...Read more
A miscarriage is the spontaneous loss of a fetus before the 20th week of pregnancy. (Pregnancy losses after the 20th week are called preterm deliveries.) A miscarriage may also be called a "spontaneous abortion." This refers to naturally occurring events, not medical ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i get coronary artery disease from a heart panic attack on ecstasy?
- Can i get a uti from my boyfriend?
- Can i get hiv from a cut?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i get pregnant from a horse?
- How can i quickly get rid of a swollen lip from being hit?
- If mom has a cold how can i prevent my newborn from getting it to
- What diseases can you get from receiving a rim job?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free