Doctor insights on:
Can I Get Pelvic Inflammatory Disease As A Complication From A Miscarriage
Yes : It can happen.Get a more detailed answer ›
A miscarriage is the spontaneous loss of a fetus before the 20th week of pregnancy. (Pregnancy losses after the 20th week are called preterm deliveries.) A miscarriage may also be called a "spontaneous abortion." This refers to naturally occurring events, not medical ...Read more
No: No, it is not.Get a more detailed answer ›
Not really: use protection to avoid PID.Get a more detailed answer ›
Many: 1% of child bearing aged women get pid to the best of our reckoning. Many cases go unreported, particularly in developing countries. Pid is really a form of an std. Symptoms can be mild or severe, mimicking appendicitis. Young women who have multiple sex partners and don't use barrier protection are much more likely to get pid. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How to get pelvic inflammatory disease and endometriosis, what does it feel like and how to cure it?
Yes: With appropriate antibiotics.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes, but: Yes you can go to an er, but unless you feel very sick this is a time-consuming and very expensive way to do it. If you are not acutely ill (fever, chills, severe pain) a doctor's office visit is a better choice. I'll also say, with no offense at all to any er doctor, that pid is also very often over-diagnosed in the er setting. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pelvic inflammatory disease without an std?
- Can you get pelvic inflammatory disease after hysterectomy?
- How can my partner and i stop the transmission of pelvic inflammatory disease?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible for a man to get pelvic inflammatory disease?
- Do a lot of people get pelvic inflammatory disease?
- Can pelvic inflammatory disease be damaging the intestines?
- Can women with pelvic inflammatory disease become pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free