Doctor insights on:
Can I Get My Period And Still Be Pregnant
Can i get my period nd still be pregnant because i had my period but it wasn't my normal period should I be concerned or get a pregnancy test?
Yes: It is not unusual to have a period when you are pregnant. It is usually not a normal one: shorter or less bleeding. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Is it true that some women can get their period and still be pregnant? If so, how can they know if are?
No: A woman who is pregnant might experience bleeding. The bleeding would not be due to her period. ...Read more
Its confusing: 30% of pregnant women will bleed at the time of their expected period because of implantation bleeding. This gives them the impression that they are having their period, when they are, in fact, pregnant. ...Read more
Yes: In rare instances, but sometimes spotting is mistaken for a light period. ...Read more
It's possible: Up to 30% of women have bleeding at the time of their period when they're pregnant. This can be due to implantation bleeding. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i be pregnant and still have my period?
- Can i still be pregnant after getting my late period?
- Could i be pregnant and still get my period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i be on my period and still be pregnant?
- Can i still be pregnant if i get my period?
- Can i be pregnant but still get my period?
- How can i be pregnant and still have my period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free