Doctor insights on:
Can I Get Lice From Dirty Brush At A Salon
Body lice (pediculus humanus corporis) are similar to head lice. These are tiny parasitic insects live on the clothes and can often be seen at the seams. They feed on the blood of the host, and can spread certain infections. Generally these are found in the homeless or those who are ...Read more
Co worker w/ head lice, saw 10 days ago, he used my brush 1 time. Hair checked today, all clear. If I were to get it, would it have shown up by now?
Head lice: It takes seven to ten days for the eggs to hatch so you should be fine. ...Read more
Any : Which are not infected and not washed. ...Read more
Possible to get head lice at hair salon- if stylist uses same combs and cape on me that were used on others all day?
They like head hair: Tx of lice requires accurate identification of nits & / or lice. A pediculicide is usually used- otc like nix (permethrin) or rid or prescription meds like lindane or malathion. Work carefully through hair & remove individual nits. Purchase a special lice nit comb to aid you. Check for nits & remove as seen over the next 7 to 10 days. If there are nits after 7 to 10 days – a 2nd pediculicide tx may be needed. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i get nail diseases from fingernail salons?
- If dirty tub can i get fungal vaginitis
- Can i get lice from airline seats?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i prevent myself from getting lice at work?
- Do you get scabies from being dirty?
- Can you get crabs from head lice?
- Can you get pubic lice from head lice?
- Talk to a pediatrician online