Doctor insights on:
Can I Get Hepatitis If Someone Who Has It Kisses Me On The Cheek
No : It does not transmit by kissing.Get a more detailed answer ›
Details. Details.: That depends on which type of hepatitis, whether one is talking about "getting in contact with a virus" or about "getting the actual disease", which part of the body is being kissed, the conditions of the kisser's part of the body and of the kissee's part of the body, the immune status of the kisser, etc... There are many kinds of hepatitis and many kinds of kissing. ...Read more
Nope: Hepatitis C virus (HCV) is only known to be transmitted by direct blood contact. Even intercourse doesn't do it, even though hep C is often mischaracterized as an STD. (The frequency of HCV is no higher in the sex partners of infected people, if they don't also share drug injection equipment or otherwise have blood exposure.) There is no known risk via saliva or kissing. ...Read more
Herpes can be: Herpes is highly transmissible. If someone has a cold sore (herpes simplex type 1 usually) and they kiss someone, this infection can be transmitted. Hepatitis c virus cannot be transmitted by kissing. It is not even transmitted via heterosexual intercourse in most circumstances. Small amounts of blood transmit hcv. ...Read more
If a person has simple cold now temperature nothing,and we sot in a same little room and had a greetin hug and kiss on a cheek. Can i get cold now?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get hiv by kissing someone who has it?
- Can you get hepatitis c by biting someone who has it?
- If someone is has a cold can i get sick if they cough around me
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can u get hepatitis if someone who has it drinks alcohol from same glass?
- Can i get hiv from kissing someone with hiv?
- Bacterial infections and kissing
- Can i get gonorrhea from kissing someone?
- Talk to a hepatologist online for free