Doctor insights on:
Can I Get Fungal Infection By Sharing Emory Board
Fungal infections are clinical conditions in which a person has an infection due to a pathogen called a fungus (in contrast to infections caused by bacteria, viruses, or parasites). Fungal infections occur commonly on the skin (including Jock Itch and Athlete's Foot) and can also cause more serious infections in those ...Read more
Hello! I have fungal infection disease. I am taking tyza tablets to get rid of it but when I stopped taking it's start again.
Fungus: Hello! I have fungal infection disease. I am taking tyza tablets to get rid of it but when I stopped taking it's start again. ANS: need more information. Like where? feet, pubic area, vagina, hair, nails , lungs? Can get 2nd opinion from me. I am an Internist and can help clarify. ...Read more
My son's possibly can have a fungal infection on their nails from cracking... what can I get or do to treat that? N they are toddlers 4 and 3
By catching one: An infection is a condition in which a germ enters your body and causes it harm. There are three main categories of germs: viruses, bacteria, and fungi. Fungi are full single cells that can join together into threads. If these enter your body, you can get a fungal infection. You get them by contact with someone who has a fungal infection or just fungus on their skin. ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i get hiv from sharing a drink?
- Can i get hiv by sharing a soda with an infected friend?
- Can i get hepatitis c by sharing a toothbrush with an infected individual?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If dirty tub can i get fungal vaginitis
- Can you get chlamydia from sharing clothes?
- Can you get herpes from sharing a joint?
- Can you get hiv from sharing food?
- Talk to a dermatologist online