Doctor insights on:
Can I Get Cramps And Still Be Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Had bad cramps in lower stomach. Didnt get period for long time. 2 negative tests. Could i still be pregnant?
Trust the test: Home pregnancy tests are very accurate. They are the same tests used in a doctor's office. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period. If you doubt the result you can repeat it in 1-2 days. If you were pregnant the hormone level would rise enough for detection. ...Read more
My bf cam inside me last night and im having cramps this morning, and my fertile window is not until 3 days , could i still get pregnant or could be?
I had a period for 2/3days and i had unprecedented sex like 2 weeks ago and i get ramdom cramps. Can I still get pregnant ?? I also had blood spotting
Can you take a pregnancy test when your spotting/bleeding? Reason is cause I am 12 days early. And still on it been 5 days still get cramps. And moody
Yes: The test may not be accurate if you are not yet 4 weeks pregnant. ...Read more
I missed my period a week now pregnancy test say I'm pregnant I still get the cramps like period. We're been trying?
Im a virgin.. But i got some precum on my vagina, can i be pregnant? I feel cramps, and i still have 10 days to get my period
I have really bad back pain and cramps and heavy period during my period could i still get pregnant?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i have period cramps and still be pregnant?
- Can you still get menstrual cramps and be pregnant?
- Can i still get pregnant after a miscarriage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i get my periods and still be pregnant?
- Can i get pregnant and still have a period?
- If i had an abortion can i still get pregnant
- Can i still get pregnant on the depo-provera shot?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online