Doctor insights on:
Can I Get Crabs From A Toilet Seat
Ebola Transmission: Ebola can be transmitted through bodily fluids such as urine, feces, sweat and blood. There would need to be a contaminated surface for this to occur and the organism would need to still be alive. It would also need to make it the other person's eyes, nose, mouth, abraided tisssue, open cut or wound. The risk of this occurring where you are would be extraordinarily low. ...Read more
Probably okay...: Without sex or with intact skin, the natural healthy barrier should prevent one from contracting STDs. Thus far, there has been no scientific study to confirm such transmission. But, abnormal vaginal discharge and painful coitus should deserve a timely medical attention for sexually active females, especially the one involving with multiple sexual partners. So, ask your Doc as needed. Best wish... ...Read more
Can you get herpes2 from a toilet seat or such? Live with someone who was diagnosed with herpes2. No physical contact
The : The chance of catching herpes from living with an infected person with whom you share a non-sexual relationship is extremely small. The virus has to enter the body through a break in the skin such as a cut or mucus membranes like the mouth or genitals. The transmission of herpes via a toilet seat, towels, bedclothes, or hot tub is extremely unlikely since the virus can only live for a short time off of the body. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i get gonorrhea from a toilet seat?
- Can a male get trichimoniasis from a toilet seat?
- Can you get aids from a toilet seat?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get gonorrhea from a toilet seat?
- Can you get hpv from a toilet seat?
- Can you get std from a toilet seat?
- Can you get hepatitis from a toilet seat?
- Talk to a dermatologist online