Doctor insights on:
Can I Get An Epidural If I Have A Tattoo
The epidural space is an anatomical space just outside the fluid filled sac that contains the spinal cord and brain. Anesthesiologists and pain physicians are skilled at placing needles or catheters (tubes) into this space in the spinal canal to administer medications. These medicines can treat the pain of surgery or labor. These medicines can also be used to treat chronic ...Read more
Is it true you can't get an epidural when you have a low back tattoo? I have the chinese symbol for "love" and it's about 3-4inches tall.
Can tattoos affect epidurals? I was told that some doctors will not give an epidural if the patient has a back tattoo, is this true?
I've had paravertebral block t12, both d/t c-hnp. When can I get an epidural block? My doct is planning one. Can i get the epidural right after pvb?
Best to ask your: Doctor who did the paravertebral block, who knows your condition and chose this specific approach for a reason. ...Read more
I have a tattoo that reads on the side of my wrist. I am an african american female looking to get it removed. Is it possible for brown skin?
When I get an epidural injection for chronic low back pain, will I be able to go to work the following day?
Tattoos on your breasts, or elsewhere, will not have any effect on your pregnancy or on breastfeeding your new baby. It may not be a good idea to get a new tattoo during pregnancy or while breastfeeding, because of the small risk of infection from the small breaks in the skin that ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i still get an std if i have had a hysterectomy?
- Can i get an std if i have sex in a hot tub?
- If a condom breaks can i get an std
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Would it be safe to get a tattoo if i have hemophilia
- Is it safe to get an epidural for giving birth if i have spondylolisthesis?
- Can i get pregnant when my uteris is full of cysts an still have a period?
- Can my boyfriend get acne if he kisses my face while i have an acne breakout?
- Talk to a dermatologist online