Doctor insights on:
Can I Get A Period And Still Be Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Can i get my period nd still be pregnant because i had my period but it wasn't my normal period should I be concerned or get a pregnancy test?
Yes: It is not unusual to have a period when you are pregnant. It is usually not a normal one: shorter or less bleeding. ...Read more
My boyfriend and i used the pull out method 3 days before my period and i got my period still . Can you get a period and still be pregnant?
Not pregnant: Nope. A period represents proof of not being pregnant. ...Read more
Is it true that some women can get their period and still be pregnant? If so, how can they know if are?
No: A woman who is pregnant might experience bleeding. The bleeding would not be due to her period. ...Read more
Its confusing: 30% of pregnant women will bleed at the time of their expected period because of implantation bleeding. This gives them the impression that they are having their period, when they are, in fact, pregnant. ...Read more
Yes: In rare instances, but sometimes spotting is mistaken for a light period. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i have a full period and still be pregnant?
- Can a woman be pregnant and still get her period?
- Can you get a full period and still be pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i be pregnant and still have a heavy period?
- Can i have a light period and still be pregnant?
- Can i have a regular period and still be pregnant?
- Can i still be pregnant and have a period?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online