Doctor insights on:
Can I Get A Period And Still Be Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Can i get my period nd still be pregnant because i had my period but it wasn't my normal period should I be concerned or get a pregnancy test?
Yes: It is not unusual to have a period when you are pregnant. It is usually not a normal one: shorter or less bleeding. ...Read more
My boyfriend and i used the pull out method 3 days before my period and i got my period still . Can you get a period and still be pregnant?
Not pregnant: Nope. A period represents proof of not being pregnant. ...Read more
Its confusing: 30% of pregnant women will bleed at the time of their expected period because of implantation bleeding. This gives them the impression that they are having their period, when they are, in fact, pregnant. ...Read more
Is it true that some women can get their period and still be pregnant? If so, how can they know if are?
No: A woman who is pregnant might experience bleeding. The bleeding would not be due to her period. ...Read more
Yes: In rare instances, but sometimes spotting is mistaken for a light period. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i get pregnant and still have a period?
- Can i be pregnant but still get my period?
- Can i still be pregnant if i get my period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i get my period and still be pregnant?
- I dont get my period can i still get pregnant
- If i have my period can i still get pregnant
- If my period is irregular can i still get pregnant
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online