Doctor insights on:
Can I Get A Period And Be Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Can i get my period nd still be pregnant because i had my period but it wasn't my normal period should I be concerned or get a pregnancy test?
Yes: It is not unusual to have a period when you are pregnant. It is usually not a normal one: shorter or less bleeding. ...Read more
Can I get my birth control "period" and be pregnant while being on birth control? I get my bc "period" every month. I'm on the pill reclipsen
If you: Have your period you cannot be pregnant ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i get pregnant close to my period?
- Can i get my period and be pregnant?
- Can i get pregnant and still have a period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i get period symptoms and be pregnant?
- Can i get pregnant and have my period?
- Can i get a period and still be pregnant?
- Can i get pregnant when on my period?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online