Doctor insights on:
Can I Get A Period And Be Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes: That can certainly occur.Get a more detailed answer ›
Pregnancy: Periods stop if you are pregnant. Of course in the first few weeks there may be spotting or light bleeding as the fetus implants on the uterine wall. But a heavy "period' means you are not pregnant or you are miscarrying a fetus. ...Read more
Its confusing: 30% of pregnant women will bleed at the time of their expected period because of implantation bleeding. This gives them the impression that they are having their period, when they are, in fact, pregnant. ...Read more
Depends: You can have spotting and some bleeding and still be pregnant. You should not have a full "period" as this would be the sloughing off of the tissue where the fertilized egg would attach. I would recommend follow up with your healthcare provider for further evaluation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i get my period and be pregnant?
- Can i get pregnant and still have a period?
- Can i get pregnant if i have no period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i get pregnant and have my period?
- Can i get pregnant when on my period?
- Can i be pregnant but still get my period?
- How can i get pregnant without a period?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online