Doctor insights on:
Can I Get A Pap Smear On My Period
Yes: Yes, you can have a pap smear done at that time. I would recommend that you have a liquid based pap test and not a conventional pap smear at that time of your cycle because it allows us to remove any remaining excess blood and make sure the cells are preserved well for the best detection of any possible abnormal cells. ...Read more
I schedule my pap smear last week for this tuesday and i and getting my period the day before should I reschedule my my pap smear?
Hi. I''ve recently had a pap smear on Monday. I started my period Wednesday. But for some reason it is extremely heavy. (I've never experienced this) I woke up three times in the night to change because it was so heavy. Is this normal?
I just finished my period on the 8th of march i had a pap smear the 18th and ever since I have been bleeding for 5 days what could b wrong?
8 months pp, my period this month is a dark brown with some bleeding. I had a pap smear earlier this month and everything was good. Why is that?
Breastfeeding?: If you are breastfeeding than periods can be irregular like this. If you stopped breastfeeding and having normal periods up until now, this can still be normal. Likely due to hormonal changes. Pap smears are screenings for cervical cancer. And bleeding is almost always coming from inside your uterus. Sometimes, but rarely, they are the same. Keep an eye on your bleeding and call md if worried. ...Read more
I had a Pap smear and bled a couple days after(not my period) and haven't gotten my period this month just light spotting. Can a Pap smear affect this?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take a pregnancy test while on my period?
- How can i get rid of a dental abscess on my own no insurance now?
- How can i get rid of a sebaceous cyst on my jaw line under my skin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have what looks like a cyst on my arm pit how can i get rid of it
- Can i get an std test while on my period?
- Can i have a laparoscopy while on my period?
- Can i still get pregnant if i'm on my period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free