Doctor insights on:
Can I Get A Facial While I Am Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Pcos? I have facial chest n stomach hair irregular periods n haven't been able to get pregnant i was told at 18 that i had 16 ovarian cyst
Did an ovulation test today and got a smiley face! Wednesday I'll be seeing my husband! Can I get pregnant on that day??
Possible: But you will need to do more than just "see" your husband ...Read more
Yes, If transported: If the ejaculate is inadvertently manually 'transported' to the vulva or vaginal area, yes she can get pregnant. ...Read more
Iam married for 3yrs, is it easy to get pregnant after such a duration?And im not using any preventions will i face any problem?
Can u get pregnant on ur high fertile days b4 ovu?Ttc&i used clearbluedigital, my1st blinking :)face 5-20, 5-21, 5-22.Constant :)is peek, how much longer4peek
Ovulation timing: The optimal time for conception is 48 hours prior to and up to the day of ovulation. Therefore, start having intercourse a couple of days prior to when you actually ovulate and have intercourse every other day for a total of five times to help ensure sperm are there when you ovulate. The other issue that is playing a role is reproductive age. It gets more difficult to get pregnant as we age. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i get pregnant while i am taking hormone replacement?
- If am on birth control and he is not using a condom can i get pregnant
- Can i get a cavity filled while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i get a pedicure while pregnant?
- Can i get a mammogram while pregnant?
- Can i get a spray tan while pregnant?
- Is there anything i can take for a headache while i am pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online