Doctor insights on:
Can I Get A Dry Socket 6 Days After My Tooth Was Pulled
It is possible: it is important to wait at least 72 hours before smoking after any dental extraction. You must realize that there are chemical toxins in cigarette smoke, which can delay the healing after a surgery, and even cause serious complications such as dry socket. Take this opportunity to stop smoking permanently. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I got a wisdom tooth pulled 3 days ago and the scab is gone is this OK will I still get dry socket?
Dry socket: If you get a dry socket, they usually occur within 1-2 days after an extraction, and are very painful. Make sure you follow the post-op instructions given to you by the surgeon and keep the surgical site clean. You might want to call the surgeon to see if they want to examine the surgical site before your next scheduled appt. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Yes: A dry socket will present as intense/increasing pain typically 48 hours after a tooth extraction. It is caused by exposed bone in an area that has lost it's blood clot. Treatment is to have a medicated dressing placed into the affected area. Antibiotics will not help a dry socket. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i smoke after my tooth was pulled out?
- Can i get pregnant six days after my period?
- Can i get pregnant a few days after my period?
- Can you drink alcohol after getting a tooth pulled?
- Can i get pregnant 20 days after my period?
- Can you get a dry socket after a week?
- Can i get pregnant 6 days before my period?
- Can i get pregnant 5 days after my period?
- Talk to a dentist online for free