Doctor insights on:
Can I Found Out What Am Having At 13 Weeks
A little too earl: On sonogram it is hard to identify gender before about 15-16 weeks. A sonogram done between 18-22 is a better time to have the sonogram because we can accurately see the fetal anatomy. Gender is fun to find out but it is more important to make sure the heart, brain and other anatomy is normal. 18-22 weeks is the optimal time. ...Read more
Unlikely to happen: Most women who have had prior pregnancies say they notice movement about 16 weeks. First timers often note this as 20 wks. Babies are active at that point but whether you can feel it is hard to say absolutely. It may just be gas. ...Read more
Depends: The nt test is not measured simply by the nuchal translucency . It is a combined with a blood test and the two together provide the basis for analysis. ...Read more
At 13 weeks, how many ounces of formula should my baby be eating? Is 5 oz every 3-4 hours too much?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I am 13 weeks pregnant and have cramps
- Can i have a miscarriage at 13 weeks of pregnancy?
- Can i find out what im having at 15 weeks?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Found out i was pregnant at 3 weeks
- What can i expect taking methadone while 13 weeks pregnant?
- Can you find out gender at 13 weeks?
- I just found out i have chf what does it mean to have low ejection fraction
- Talk to a perinatologist online for free