Doctor insights on:
Can I Feed Baby Gravy
Common finding: They do what they do.Some are lazy relaxed feeders and some are aggressive barracudas.Some are bored with the process and want to do something else. You just work through it. ...Read more
Y feed babies solids at 6 months if they are fine starting at 4? And used to feed at 4 for centuries
Unfortunately NO: Breastmilk is nature's perfect food for babies; formula is not nearly as good. Breastfed babies have better immune function (less infections), less chance of dying in their first year, lower risk of allergies, Type 1 diabetes and obesity and better cognitive development. Moms who breast feed lose more weight, have less depression & breast cancer! PLEASE BREASTFEED! See http://tinyurl.com/o85tl7j ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Time: 15-20 min on each breast.Get a more detailed answer ›
Timing: I encourage parents to feed their infants every 3-4 days during the day. Breastfeeding will have a different pattern at times as infants will cycle through high demand days. Don't fall for the "you're not satisfying him" remarks. I like routines if parent is trying to return to work soon. http://kidshealth.org/parent/growth/feeding/feednewborn.html# ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When can i feed my baby banana
- Can i feed my baby after orajel?
- What can i feed my 10 month old baby?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When can i start feeding my baby whole milk
- How soon can i start feeding my baby jarred food?
- Food that i can feed my 10 month old baby
- What can i feed my 8 month old baby?
- When can i feed my baby solids