Doctor insights on:
Can I Expose My Shingles Rash To Sun Or Uv Light
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
I was just diagnosed with shingles, i'm 19. I have had it for about three days now. I have to dime size rashes and one 2 quarter sized. The smaller one itches and the bigger one burn. How likely is it to get worse or sever. Am I more likely to have a mild
Varies: based on the severity of the infection: figure 7-10 days. ...Read more
I have 3 red (bites/rashes) biggest, bigger and big on my rib cage. A dr said shingles but I think bug bites (bed bugs?). I found zero bugs in my bed.
Shingles (Herpes Zoster) (Definition)
Shingles is a painful blistering skin rash caused by the chickenpox virus (varicella zoster). Early treatment with antiviral medication (within 72 hours) lowers the risk of post herpetic neuralgia, which is lingering skin pain after the rash disappears. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sunburn painful red rash on sun exposed areas
- Painful red rash on sun exposed areas
- Is painful red rash on sun exposed areas a symptom of sunburn?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for painful red rash on sun exposed areas?
- Home remedies for painful red rash on sun exposed areas
- Can i have shingles on my butt?
- Can i get shingles on my bum?
- Talk to a dermatologist online