Doctor insights on:
Can I Exercise When I Have A Cold
Exercise Or Physical Activity (Definition)
Exercise is a physical activity that is completed to maintain or improve health. Benefits of exercise include weight maintenance, improving mood, increasing energy, preventing or controlling chronic diseases, promoting better sleeping, and improving sex life and libido. ...Read more
Can i weightlift exercise when I have a cold?.It just started i woke up with sore throat .Im not feverish or achy just one nose side stuffy
Yes: You can do it whoever try to go easy, and do not expend to much time. ...Read more
I am having problems smelling things. I rarely smell things except when i exercise. I used to have a cold almost every time, but that has stopped now?
Acquired anosmia: This has many possible causes, including zinc deficiency (which may be fairly common) and medications. A visit to an ENT physician might be in order. ...Read more
Cold symptoms: The most common symptoms of a cold are sneezing, running nose, feeling tired, congestion and scratchy throat. Additional symptoms can be coughing, headaches, mucus dripping down the back of the throat, loss of appetite and fever (in children). Symptoms cold symptoms usually start about 2 or 3 days after you came in contact with the virus, although it could take up to a week. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should i exercise when i have a cold sore
- Can i exercise when i have a stuffed nose?
- When can i exercise after having a baby
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you exercise if you have a cold?
- Can i have anesthesia if i have a cold?
- Should i take methotrexate when i have a cold
- When can i have a abortion
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free