Doctor insights on:
Can I Eat Strawberry While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Of course.....: A balanced diet is a fundamental part of a successful pregnancy. I'm not sure i would call pate a mainstay of a healthy diet, but neither are many other things that we eat from time to time. It's ok to indulge in treats, just do so in moderation. This is good advice for after your pregnancy too (and frankly, for all your life). You will be modeling good dietary habits for your child. Congrats! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No raw fish: You should not eat raw fish or meat when pregnant because of the risk of acquiring a parasite or bacteria. In addition, you need to limit the amount of fish you consume during pregnancy to limit the amount of mercury you ingest. It is recommended that you consume less than 12 ounces a week of cooked fish. Completely avoid swordfish, shark, king mackerel, and tile fish. ...Read more
Can i eat tomato sauce while pregnant and iam already taken it few times..Does this harm my baby..
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What food can i eat while pregnant?
- Can i eat ham while pregnant?
- Can i eat coconut while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i eat raw fish while pregnant?
- Can i eat smoked meat while pregnant?
- Can i eat blackened foods while pregnant?
- Can i eat deli meats while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online