Doctor insights on:
Can I Eat Popcorn During My Colonoscopy Prep
Yes and no.: Avoid red and purple, but orange doesn't usually cause much problem. Be sure to consume a lot of liquids, too. Check with your doctor's office, they might have unique restrictions/limitations. The red jello can get confused with fresh blood! ...Read more
It is : Possible but not recommended. A clear liquid is anything you can see through and most yogurts I have seen are not clear! ...Read more
Yes: As long as the candy is being consumed during the prep time, that should be fine. ...Read more
No time at all: your colonoscopy prep should have been done with Go-lytely a mixture of laxity r and electrolytes which stops any electrolyte depletion. If not, you can replenish your self in a few hours if otherwise healthy by drinking something electrolyte rich like coconut water. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Mild bleeding seen in otherwise clear stool during colonoscopy prep w/ increased llq pain, should I keep going & finish am dose?
For colonoscopy prep kit what is the difference between propel body that says fiber and what can I eat before an endoscopy and a colonoscopy?
Discuss: Your prep with your endoscopist. Each doctor has his/her favorite preps and specific instructions regarding prep and fasting. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i have a colonoscopy during my period?
- What kind of food can i eat the day before my colonoscopy procedure?
- When can i eat after my colonoscopy procedure
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i eat before my colonoscopy?
- What are some foods i can eat during the day to satisfy my munching cravings?
- What can i eat the day before my colonoscopy?
- What can i eat drink on the prep day for a colonoscopy?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free