Doctor insights on:
Can I Eat Garlic To Get Rid Of Bladder Infections
Uti: Not something inve heard works.Get a more detailed answer ›
The bladder is a muscular organ in the pelvis that accepts urine from the kidneys, stores the urine at low pressure, & expels the urine during voluntary voiding. Though seemingly a simple reservoir, the bladder is a complex organ intricately connected with the brain and spinal cord with sensory, motor, and autonomic circuits. The muscular layer that contracts during voids ...Read more
With antibiotics: Prescribed by a health care provider after having urine tested to confirm infection. Ideally specimen is sent for culture & sensitivities before starting antibiotics. This would be to confirm that ur on an appropriate antibiotic. In mean time drink lots of water and urinate at least every couple of hours. ...Read more
Treating a UTI: The best way to treat a bladder infection (UTI) is by going to a physician, having a urine culture sent off and starting on the correct antibiotic to kill the bacteria causing the uti. If you have frequent uti's, see a urologist to make sure you do not have an anatomical problem that is causing you to have them. Good luck. ...Read more
I'm just wondering, if you have a bladder infection can you drink a lot of water to get rid of it?
NO: Drinking water will not cure any infection. That's why antibiotics were invented. ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Bladder infection is also known as Urinary tract infection. Cystitis is a condition where there is an inflammation or infection of the bladder. It is commonly caused by a urinary tract infection, and is often associated with pain during urination or sexual intercourse, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do to get rid of chest and back pain when i eat and swallow?
- What are some exercises foods that i can eat to get rid of my stomach fat?
- What can i eat to get rid of belly fat?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i use to get rid of yeast infection?
- What kind of food can i eat to get rid of cataracts?
- Can you eat yogurt to get rid of a yeast infection?
- How can i build my immune system to get rid of hpv?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free