Doctor insights on:
Can I Eat Fondue While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
In moderation: It's ok to eat tuna in pregnancy in moderation. It should be fully cooked, not raw. You should only eat one to two servings of seafood a week because seafood has mercury in it. Seafood also has a lot of great nutrients for a developing baby so if you enjoy it, just do it in moderation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Very Healthy choice!: Beetroots are an excellent food to eat during pregnancy. They are good sources of iron, folate, (folic acid) antioxidants like anthocyans and improve circulation/lower blood pressure. See http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/benefits-of-beetroots-during-pregnancy/ & http://whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=49 ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you eat cheese fondue while pregnant?
- Can i eat grapes while pregnant?
- What food can i eat while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i eat ham while pregnant?
- List of foods i can eat while pregnant
- Can i eat coconut while pregnant?
- Can i eat deli ham while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online